Roles and Responsibilities
As a Salesforce Business Analyst,You will be reporting to the Senior Manager of CustomerSuccess, the BA Consultant will beresponsible for delivering of a set of business solutiondesign recommendations based on PROS customers’ implementation requirements.The BA Consultant is a trusted advisor to our customers and partners as anindustry and customer product expert. You will work across the customer organizationsas a subject matter expert on Customer software functionality andimplementations.
A Day in the Life of the BA Consultant - About the role:
- Deliver system configuration and documentation
- Act as application/training/support resource during implementation and post go-live
- Identify and deliver quantifiable business value that is consistent with the customer’s objectives
- Contribute to customer satisfaction by providing timely and functional solutions
- Work alongside functional, industry, and technical specialists to assist with the implementation and integration of innovative solutions including methods, techniques, tools, change management, and training
- Must be able to work alongside multiple disciplines within customer, such as business development, product management, and development
- Accountable for making sure product configuration aligns with the solution design recommendations
- Strong aptitude for analytical and business concepts as well as problem solving
- Comfortable communicating with customers
- Must be able to work both independently and with a team
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with individuals at all levels of an organization,externally and internally, in sales and implementation engagements
- Skilled in communicating business strategy and technical information verbally and in writing to various audiences
- Experience interacting with internal and external customers to understand data flow and processes
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- BS/BA preferred with a concentration in computer science, information systems, data analytics, math, statistics,finance, economics, engineering or business administration
Preferred Experience and Skills
- Proficient communication skills.
- Maintains a high degree of professionalism.
- Demonstrated time management and priority setting skills.
- Demonstrates a high commitment to quality.
- Possesses flexibility to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Seeks to acquire knowledge in area of specialty.
- Highly thorough and dependable.
- Demonstrates a high level of accuracy, even under pressure.
- Service-oriented and skilled in providing positive, friendly customer service.
- Basic level understanding of scripting languages, SQL, LINUX
- Understands ERP and CRM concepts
- Experience in Pricing and/or Revenue Management
We are actively conducting interviews and looking forward to welcoming exceptional candidates to our team. If you believe this role aligns with your aspirations, please apply today. Even if this isn't the exact position you're seeking, don't hesitate to reach out. Articulate IT is rapidly expanding, and we're interested in ambitious individuals passionate about excelling in the IT, CRM, and CPQ sectors. Join us in shaping the future of technology!